Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PTC and Other ways To Earn Online

PTC and Other ways To Earn Online is a blog site that will feature money making opportunities through the internet. I have been a call center agent in the Philippines for almost 4 years now and I'm getting tired of my job. Been getting sick a lot lately and having a hard time to cope with stress. I know that there are some ways to get extra income online and I wondered if they are really true and YES they are. As of this moment (When I'm writing this entry) I just started to sign up for some PTC sites, Traffic exchange sites and others. I also tried ODesk but it's hard to apply for a job there. I've been a member of NEOBUX for sometime now and since I'm patient I proved to myself that NEOBUX is working. I just got my pay and I'm really happy although the pay was just small because I don't have any referrals/downline yet but I won't lose hope and I wish that some people will be willing to join my network in NEOBUX. Here's my Neobux referral link (Please click on the image):



Please join me in discovering more and more ways to earn online and let's make ourselves our own boss. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment